Re: To people who visited the area: well during august red flag

Message posted by aaron johnson on June 05, 2004 at 19:11:05 PST:

There is lots too see, if you head north on Las Vegas Boulevard you will go by nellis and can see if they launching any birds. Also while at McCarran if you go to the west side of the airport and just east of luxor hotel you will see the famous Janet airline services terminal. Their motto "You didn't fly with us and we don't know who you are and we thank you for not flying on janet airlines" stated in jest, of course.

also during the last week of august will be the final week of Red Flag too which I hear is pretty active day and night and of course I plan on attending. Except late at night or should I say early morning when the UFO's come out, just kidding uh hmmm the unusually dancing lights or glowing orange orbs or something like that.
or the shooting stars that don't go in the same direction as the others and fly horizontally coming from your left and going to your right and coming from your right going to your left maybe heading to area 51 and all the while enjoying the night sky, while at the now white mailbox.

Im sure others will put their two cents in.

happy skywaching
AD INEXPLORATA

Exotic Bird Watcher: Aaron Johnson.

In Reply to: To people who have visited the area: posted by Mike Pelak on June 05, 2004 at 18:04:21 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]