Re: THE REAL REASON BEHIND AREA 51

Message posted by Rose-chan on May 03, 2004 at 13:57:46 PST:

I hope I don't come off as rude or angry, but I am offended at the tone of this post. I have my own theories about "alien" life and what amount our government knows as well as what parts of the government knows about how much (that was worded poorly, but I hope you get it). I have put a lot of thought into this and I feel like your saying there is NO SUCH THING as aliens. This, of course, is highly unlikely. Are they here? Who knows. Does they government know? Who knows. That is really what we are all trying to figure out. Just please don't dismiss our (my?) theories so quickly. Sorry, again, if this sounds angry.

Anyway, YOUR theory is an interesting one about research into other dimensions. I read once (though the title of the book escapes me) that these "aliens" that people come in contact with could be exsisting right here along side us only in another dimension. Also there is an ongoing debate that these are really just evolved forms of us from another time. That last one is a wee bit far fetched, but that is only because time travel is completly beyond my grasp (while other dimensions have been explained to me in a way I understand). I have my own (here's that word again) "theory" about where they come from, but I am not ready to share this with many people yet until I have everything figured out. (Who knows, I may have a book someday).

:) :) :) :) :)

Again, I apologize for my defensive post. :)

In Reply to: THE REAL REASON BEHIND AREA 51 posted by * on May 01, 2004 at 16:16:48 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]