Re: Contents of "interesting" letter from Washington, D.C. received by Mr. Schultz in 1990

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on February 26, 2001 at 12:35:09 EST:

Thank you so much for inviting Gary Schultz to your chat, Norio. Please also tell Gary my thanks for coming in. Sorry to hear that he was having trouble logging in, but I hope we can soon do this again. I am sure like myself others have a million questions they would like to ask Gary about the letter, and his encounter.

Looks like Gary Sellani has found some good leads on the origin of the letter. Perhaps you can work together and follow up to see if it can be verified? Would be interesting to know what office would be involved etc.

Did Gary Schultz have to sign any nondisclosure agreements, or something saying that he won't come back when he was detained?

He mentioned an older, smaller Guard Shack in the chat last night. That is probably the one that can be seen in our photos on the left, right by the road. That means the new shack was built after 1990.

Thanks again, Norio. I hope we can have another chat with Gary soon.

In Reply to: Contents of "interesting" letter from Washington, D.C. received by Mr. Schultz in 1990 posted by Norio Hayakawa on February 25, 2001 at 22:23:43 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]