Re: What was that...er... coffins at secret military base? (no a51 but that's interesting)

Message posted by gary on February 24, 2001 at 14:44:40 EST:

Trying to be a skeptic (Devil's advocate), you could say that just because they look like coffins doesn't mean they are coffins. How does he know the coffins are lead lined without opening one of them? He is corect that you probably wouldn't make a coffin out of lead since lead is very soft. That is, you would have to make a strong shell out of steel, then line the INSIDE with lead.

Sandia is aligned with Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory (LLNL). If you drive east on East Avenue in Livermore, LLNL is on your left and Sandia is on your right. Sandia Labs also has its own section within the LLNL site 300.

I think the implication was that these coffins were to hold alien bodies. I would say that if you had an alien body, it would get 24 hour protection, not just an alarm. I think the story that Area 19 has alien bodies is a bit more practical, not that I believe they do have alien bodies there. I just think that Area 19 is remote that it could be easily guarded.

The NSA photos on the link at the bottom of the letter are pretty interesting. I wish the photo had more detail. It looks like that round "thing" (building?) has it's roof protected with consertina (sp) wire.

Now the real question: If they cloned Jimmy the steak eating dog at Area 51, why haven't they cloned one of the aliens? ;-) Or maybe they have....

In Reply to: What was that...er... coffins at secret military base? (no a51 but that's interesting) posted by Jose on February 24, 2001 at 04:07:14 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]