Re: First post...Love the site of course!

Message posted by Rose-chan on April 02, 2004 at 18:47:20 PST:

It's nearly impossible to "blow" past the signs if you read English because they are around a curve at a distance that you see them coming and there are so many that you can't miss the big "blob" of signs. However, I'm sure that it's possible some have looked down at a map or something and gone past them a little bit. That's not likely though.

However, if one doesn't speak English it is entirly possible to accidently go past the boundry. Actually, pretty damn likely if they were to actually go down this obscure road. I've heard stories of Japanese tourist who have gone out there for hiking who have actually passed the boundry.

I don't have any personal accounts, but this is what I've heard. Then, of course, there is always the fool who thinks "if I an just get a fast enough car I can get in and out without them noticing and claim I didn't see the signs!" But, um, if we here don't talk them out of it they get a lovely stay at a jail cell. ;) Again, no first hand accounts, but many stories through the grape vine. :)

In Reply to: First post...Love the site of course! posted by Starbreaker666 on April 02, 2004 at 18:18:44 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]