100,000 visits to the DLR, thank you all!!

Message posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on February 23, 2001 at 23:53:05 EST:

Wow, what can I say... THANK YOU ALL!!

100,000 visitors to the Dreamland Resort in the first 15 months! Distinct visits, not page hits. With an average of 58 page hits per visit we had 5.8 million hits in 15 months, or almost 13,000 per day.

Now THAT is impressive, and I can not thank you all enough for making the Dreamland Resort a huge success, and by far the most popular Area 51 and Black Projects web site worldwide.

It has been great fun, and I have learned a lot in the process. If at least some of you can say the same I believe I have accomplished my goal. For the future I hope that we can ALL work together and do even greater things.

All parts of the Dreamland Resort are completely free, and we try to avoid large banners. You can help us keep it free with your purchase in our online gift shop, or in our bookstore in cooperation with Amazon.com. Any purchase that you make from Amazon.com following a link from our site will help finance this site.

Thank you all for making this little project a huge success, and please don't hesitate to let me know if you have any comments

Joerg

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]