Exotic Watcher of Flight Sims.?!?!?!

Message posted by Exotic ... on March 02, 2004 at 17:21:06 PST:

What is this forum turning in to?
We have exotic bird reports, being C130s and Hueys, and a P3 at LAX and then we have Flight Sim as well??
I remember a year ago this would be taken off list.

Aaron, have you looked closely at the 'P-3 Orion' at LAX..
Could it be a VP-3 (only a thought), of which in that case a visit to a commercial/international airport is not that 'uncommon', and being surrounded by security is also 'not that uncommon' being a VP-3 Orion....!
Just a look at the serial and external features will suffice!

If it is a normal P-3C then what makes you so suspicious in why it is there?
MIB?? come on...Give me a good reason why this would be happening at a very busy international airport....unless its nothing 'suspicious' of course (which is the likely reason).

Next i suppose the P-3 will be up in the air spraying the population of Los Angeles with chemtrails!

And what makes seeing a C130 or P-3 land at Palmdale 'exotic'?
Palmdale is an AF Plant, a section is 'black' the rest is for re-work, testing, maintenance, etc and so theres an endless 'conveyer' of aircraft in and out on those reasons, nothing exotic!
If i came up with a post here on what i have seen all day long (mil), the list would be 4-5 pages of A4 paper, nothing exotic, just like your reports on this forum.
Post what you know is exotic, or think is exotic, otherwise its just a normal 'spotters' report of what (even) you know are normal everyday aircraft...

As for your UH-1 'DEEE' variant report, think again of another variant but thats another story, isnt it...

If i gave a list of every mil-type that landed at an international airport near me, well the list is endless, oh yes, with security because most have heads of state onboard...or for that matter, the VP-3A which visits the airports locally....has a US NAVY chief onboard...nothing sinister!!!
Aaron, you may work at LAX but you know very little when it comes to military aircraft.

It is no use replying to this message as thats my last word on this forum..... nothing more.

signed & gone
'another' long serving poster/contributor to this site.

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]