Bob Lazar was right

Message posted by SEZBRONCO on February 07, 2004 at 11:21:23 PST:

I did not even take physics in high school. That said, 1 way I measure the validity of information on technical matters is the opinions of authorative sources. This story on the discovery of NEW elements, 113 and 115 appeared on the website of the Lawrence Livermore Laboratories (click on link posted.)
I have no basis to disagree with an earlier poster who stated the existence of heavier elements has been known to scientists for years but it seems the discovery of elements 113 & 115 caught the folks at LLL by surprise!
1 test of the validity of new information from from previously unknown sources like Bob Lazar is the test of time. Sounds like ol' Bob might have been on to something!
For what it's worth, Linda Moulton Howe has a new interview with Bob Lazar on the current Dreamland show on Whitley Strieber's website, Unknowncountry.com. Just click on "Listen now" on the upper right portion of the front page.
Also, Linda will probably have more stories on the new elements on her earthfiles.com site. She has some neat pictures from the Rovers on Mars from earlier this week.

Attached link: http://www-cms.llnl.gov/e113_115/

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]