Re:ok, well speak up man what's rumor then? >to chris

Message posted by Chris on January 23, 2004 at 12:58:11 PST:

I didn't say that there was any new or unspoken of recent rumor regarding Aurora. I simply said that I have spoken
recently to a few people via e-mails and so forth, those of whom have more on their black budget resume than hanging out at Edwards looking for "exotic birds", within this past year and they're response to me was that while there was such a high speed project, it never really got off the ground (not literally), and that propulsion problems and continued issues with the aerodynamic frame and heating with panels had caused some setbacks and it became too expensive to continue down that road, or so someone in the right position thought at least. Neither one of those two rumors are new. Researchers have speculated for years that if Aurora never became fully operational it was due to it's problems with the propulsion system. And Aaron, don't demand info from anyone here. You continually make yourself look like a moron when you do so.

In Reply to: Re:ok, well speak up man what's rumor then? >to chris posted by Aaron Johson on January 21, 2004 at 15:34:47 PST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]