E,G&G: The Spider's Web; Follow the $$$

Message posted by Spooky_Dogg on February 16, 2001 at 01:37:13 EST:

I am well aware of the various "branches" of the company and the umbrella-extensions thereunto, including how the whole comes together to form pretty much one of the largest, if not THE largest global
defense-industrial complex corporation in the world.

I am absolutely glad that we are not "in-house" "fighting nor squabbling" over this.

All 79 major global sections/divisions of The Company
directly owned (not just affiliates) are linked in one chain as you are more than probably aware.

I do have a copy of 135-page corporate financial disclosure documents on my desk, which is interesting reading when you get into the golden parachutes/golden hand-shake clauses along with the various EG&G officers confidentiality assents.

This set of documents supercedes any PUBLIC ACCESS info from the various "EG&G" website(s) and will probably be released in approximately 90-120 days through their PR folk.

The REASON for our particular access to this interesting bed-time cookie & milk time reading
is the fact that it's time for renewal of a variety of DOD clearances for several of the listed senior executives of the Corporation.

The global financial institutions where there are a variety of relationships amazes me. Frankly I don't think that there's a major commercial financial house in the over 100-countries mentioned that doesn't have a piece of the action.

As they say: FOLLOW THE MONEY . . . .

Thoughts, anyone? Wanna carry their golf-clubs?

*GRIN*

SpookieDogg

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]