Re: Janet Terminal county parcel map information

Message posted by passenger 51 on February 11, 2001 at 02:26:02 EST:

I was working on this one last fall and didn't really get anywhere. I'll look at my stuff to refresh my memory and post anything else I might have missed, but the only thing I found was that there was a company called Page Avjet Airport Services, Inc. at one time, but they seem to have declared bankruptcy around '95. I believe they were headquartered in Florida. If I remember correctly, some of their assets/operations were purchased by Hughes Aerospace, and I believe they have a significant operation in Vegas (isn't there an industrial park near the airport?).

One place I was looking at was the coporate filiing page of the Nevada Secretary of State, and I think I found a filing for a Page Airport fuel services (?) but it didn't seem to coordinate. I'll go back through my stuff and post anything else I came up with or anything I have misstated. It does seem like a front company, or at least just a name for the lease paperwork.

In Reply to: Re: Janet Terminal county parcel map information posted by Joerg (Webmaster) on February 10, 2001 at 22:09:46 EST:

Replies:

[ Discussion Forum Index ] [ FAQ ]