FAQ: How to use the Dreamland Resort web site
How to use the Dreamland Resort web site
The gray buttons on the left of your screen are links to the most comprehensive information available on the net concerning Area 51 and Groom Lake:
- The News and Events link will offer you the dates of upcoming events such as Red Flags and other exercises.
- The Area 51 FAQ section will be especially helpful for someone who has never been there before. It answers a lot of the basic questions like where is it, how to get there, will the Cammos kill me etc.
- Area 51 Info & Photos covers photos of Area 51, base security, the Area 51 perimeter, history of the base, updates on recent activity and more
- More Info & Photos covers related topics, such as the Janet airline, related bases, scanner frequencies and tips for visitors to the area
- Red Flag & Nellis covers what Red Flag is and the schedule for the year. Plus some really great photos of Red Flag aircraft.
- Black Projects covers info on black projects from the past and what is believed to be current.
- Maps & GPS covers view spots, the border, the gates with GPS numbers and distances.
- Trip Reports is a great resource for someone who is coming to the area and would like to know what to expect.
Sometimes it is better to use the links as the information is available immediatly and probably in more depth than an answer you would get by sending an email to the staff of this site. Of course we still welcome your emails, but for subjects of general interest we prefer posts to the Forum, which benefit all our readers. Either way, we will answer your questions as quickly as possible. Using the links will be faster and more inclusive.
The information contained in the links has been contributed by some of the best photographers, and area explorers that there are. The first hand information is the best on the net and we thank them for posting it here.
Back to the FAQ Index